July 2 2020
The COVID-19 virus is an invisible threat to our lives and businesses on a scale that not seen in decades of Human History. Some individuals carry the disease asymptomatically without even knowing they’re infectious. Usually, the symptoms begin to surface after five days or more. According to reports, Corona Virus can live up to several days on a surface; weather its floor, glass, or skin/fur of living organisms.
Pests like cockroaches, flies, rats, and mosquitoes are already infamous as carriers of diseases. Therefore it’s become more important to remove pests from your property during this pandemic. Buildings in all sectors like including hospitals, manufacturing plants, food processing plants, warehouses, supermarkets, offices, and residential apartments require additional attention, as a large number of visits or live in there.
Overlooking the whole situation, pest control companies are also providing disinfectant service for residents and commercial spaces. Many local Pest Control Cypress TX services also providing disinfectant services along with traditional pest control treatments.
Most dangerous pests during COVID-19
Some pests are more dangerous than others, the higher risk of infection is involved with these pests. You can contact Pest Control Cypress TX for an effective solution for these following mentioned pests:
Roof rats- commonly known as black rats can contaminate food and common areas with their droppings, which can spread diseases like salmonellosis and COVID-19. If you ignore them first, roof rats increase their population at an alarming rate.
Mice- These rodents can contaminate 10 times the amount of food they consume. Most of the species of mice can start to reproduce very quickly.
German cockroaches- These insects carry pathogens that can cause several health risks from simple food poisoning to serious illness.
Flies- The most common vectors of germs, files pick up the germs from the dirty surface and contaminate the food and water.
When you should call Pest Control Cypress TX services?
No matter, if you are following all rules and regulations of social distancing and self-quarantine, there are several occasions when you need to go outside of your house such as for shopping or if you are one of those frontier warriors who are fighting corona or still working in an office. Even, corona virus can enter your house silently with pests. So, if you are going through the below-mentioned situation, you should call professional Pest Control Cypress TX services for these treatments:
· Control of rodents like rats and mice in residences (any level of infestation), or removal of a bat found inside or around the residence or commonplaces. These pests also can be found inside commercial places, many local Pest Control Cypress TX options offer customized pests control for businesses.
· Fire ants control in and around commercial or residential areas.
· If you notice any pest activity in commercial areas like an apartment building or hospitals, ask the authority to consult a pest control. For such situations, Pest Control TX services offer common-area pest inspection and treatments in maintenance areas, high-rise hallways, garbage chutes, and garbage rooms.
· Contact Pest Control Cypress TX services for cockroach, the bed bug, mouse/rat, or fly treatments for high-level infestations inside the apartment or in residences, or lower-level infestations if:
· An individual has a non-COVID-19 medical condition involved, such as allergy or asthma (as a result of COVID-19 response measures, people spending more time in their apartments or home, exposed for longer periods to potential respiratory and asthmagens irritants).
· If a resident continually facing issues of dangerous pests such as bed bugs, cockroaches, rodents, or other major public health pests.